The term ‘ALT Services’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO BOX 744, Tomah, WI 54660. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• You must not misuse this website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb, or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and ALT Services, LLC will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ALT Services, LLC from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to ALT Services, LLC. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. All such rights are reserved by ALT Services, LLC. You may store and print the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise without the permission of ALT Services, LLC.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ALT Services’ prior written consent.
• ALT Services, LLC shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
Collection of Information. We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Commitment to Data Security. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only one individual has access to this information. This aids in keeping your information more secure and confidential.
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 608-547-4444
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
No Refund/Cancellation/Postponement Policy
Once paid, registration fees for courses and other events are non-refundable. If a registrant desires to reschedule his or her attendance for a course, a registration is transferable to another course so long as registrant provides us with at least thirty (30) days written or electronic (emailed) notice of the desire to transfer the registration. Your rescheduled course must take place within one (1) year from the original registration date. A transfer certificate will be saved in your personal record with ALT Services in value to the dollar amount paid for the original course. An administrative fee of US $50 will apply in the event you transfer your course as permitted above.