Because we strongly believe that the care, welfare, and security of residents are of paramount concern, we provide quality consulting services for Community Based Residential Facilities and Adult Family Homes in Wisconsin.
Whether your needs are large or small, we are here for you! We provide specialized services that provide value to you, your staff, your residents, and your organization. With ALT Services, you have a team of experts whose mission is to help you better serve your residents. We travel all over the State of Wisconsin. Our services include:
- Medication reviews
- DQA required nurse services
- Development of customized forms, policies, and procedures specific to your facility
- Initial licensing application process assistance
- Assistance with regulatory management
- Assistance with Plans of Corrections
- Consulting for DQA Special Orders (Statement of Deficiencies)
- Specialized programs
- Creation of specific training designed especially for your facility
- And more!
General Consulting for Your Facility – $60 / Hour (includes consulting where you need it most, mentoring, assistance with maintaining compliance, etc.)
Plan of Correction and/or Special Orders – $80 / Hour (includes statement of deficiency consultation, plan of correction development, implementation, training, etc.)
Policies & Procedures Development – $65 / Hour (includes the development of policies and procedures specific to your facility to include medication administration, infection control, resident specifics, and more).
Travel Time – $45 / Hour
Interested in other services? Ask us to provide you with a quote! Contact us for more information regarding how we can serve you, your residents, and your facility!